Today has been a good day thus far. After chapel Mary randomly asked me to have lunch with her, so I did. We went to Uno Tomato. (They give USF students a 10% discount there. Did you know that? I didn't.) We had a lot of fun just hanging out and talking about random things. Well, not so random, a lot of it related to band and music-ness in general. But it was fun because Mary is an awesome person. Then on the way back to campus she treated me to ice cream at the Dairy Queen drive-thru. So all in all I had a good time.
Well, the sun is shining and the air smells sweet, so I think I'm going to go spend some time outside lying on the grass. But before I go I'll leave you with an Irish blessing that appeared on today's page of my daily calendar:
May the sun always shine on your windowpane; may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you; may god fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
And yes, that applies to you even if you're not Irish. ;)
God bless.
-Kim
Librarian, You're a grand old
12 years ago

5 comments:
May the Road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
The Rains fall soft on your fields
and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
the road goes ever on and on...
since we're talking about roads, that seemed appropriate.
CINCO DE MAYO! :D
Dianna
hey, Jesse, the group Barrage turned that one into an awesome song--you should hear it sometime
Barrage, its Stomp meets fastest flying strings I have ever seen Barrage? Barrage my Computer Desktop screen? Vagabond Tales Barrage. Kim hop on the Caravan. ;) though I don't have any of their music, I am kind of bummed. my favorite of theirs is Elanor Rigsby. But, if I listen to "May the Road" then I might change my mind ;)
This is so awesome! You are the first person I've talked to that even knows what Barrage is! You rock! (Can you tell I'm excited?) I only have one of their CD's. It's called The World on Stage and it includes the song "Until We Meet Again." Mayhaps it's time to burn another CD?
Post a Comment