Thursday, May 05, 2005

Appology

To all of my faithful readers, I would like to appologize for the last post. I realize it was completely random and far too long. Just because I have left the realm of sanity far behind does not mean that I need to drag you with me.

Of course, in no way does this mean that I will never write a spazzy post again. Being spazzy inhibits inhibitions and makes me liable to type just about anything.

So this appology applies to all future posts as well. If I go too far into the realm of modnar, well, you've been warned.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

randomness or ssenmodnar should not be apologized for. it is simply existing.

Dianna

:)

chevelleman69 said...

Long makes for an interesting time to relax and ge to know someone. besides, an apology is not whats in order. Just a general Surgeons warning: WARNING: READING THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL MAY MAKE YOU LAUGH SO HARD THAT YOU MIGHT GET MILK TO COME OUT OF YOUR NOSE. YOU HAVE NOW BEEN FORWARNED. Ok, enough with the caps. take it easy.

Jesse