I do believe that is the funnies statement I have ever heard over the intercom at work. The speaker went on to say that the animal was wandering around and should be claimed by its owner. I can only assume that the animal was claimed, as we didn’t hear anything further about it. But that was yesterday. Today was my second 8-hour shift ever. I think I'm getting better at this whole work thing. ;)
Here's a big thank you to all of you who have been praying for my grandma. They did the procedure yesterday, found three blockages and fixed them. She is doing much better now and will be flying back to South Dakota on Monday.
And plans have changed for the weekend to the point that Kevin is staying home too. Although, since he'll be asleep most of the time, I don't know how much difference it will make. Well, at least he'll be able to come to my band concert. :D
I'm just excited that I don't have to get up at 5:30 again tomorrow. I'm closing, so I'm going to use my extra time in the morning to apply for my passport at the post office. It will be good to have that done with.
Well, I kind of feel this is a pitiful post, but I'll just let it be what it is, as I can't think of anything profound or even interesting to say.
-Kim
Librarian, You're a grand old
12 years ago

4 comments:
woot for passports! They're fun things to have. You can go to Mexico with them...speaking of which, that would make a fun roadtrip.....j/k.
Dianna
BRANDI - nix on Mexico. Spain and Europe in general are far more exciting...but I'm biased. I miss Spain soooooooooooo much. Passports = Spain...or something equivalent to that?
SSSSPPPPAAAAIIIINNNN!!
She is becoming a night person. Or at least a person who would rather be up and working a bit later. maybe its just the 8 hour shifts ;)
take care
Jesse
I'm glad that they helped out the poodle and it's owner.... HYVee is pretty spiffy like that...I wish Aberdeen had a HyVee...I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the Econofoods, Kesslers, and to-be Super Walmart....
Have a great day!
Post a Comment