Friday, March 06, 2009

Everyone Likes Free Stuff

I found this on Carrie Anderson's (whoops, the first time through I typed Patterson--old habits die hard) blog and decided to participate. I'm just glad there's a year-long deadline to make good on the promise. Although, I may have to bend the rules and offer up Boston-themed items instead of something handmade, since most of my craft supplies are in South Dakota. We'll see.

Want free stuff by me? I thought so. Read on, faithful blog followers!

The Rules

1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me. Something crafty or yummy, who knows?

2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, which means, if you don't want to do this for someone else, don't bother posting a comment. :-)

3.The gift that you send to your three winning friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make and/or ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts.

4. When you receive your gift, please share with blogdom what arrived on your doorstep. If you're not among the first three commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!

-Kim

1 comment:

Katie said...

I don't completely understand - but sure - I'll play along. Also - we have the same template for our blogs... which is not surprising since we share the same love for green and brown.