So, yeah, tonight was fun. The play was a dark comedy, and the most laughter came when a couple of characters dropped dead on stage. It was all very funny though, and Emily did an awesome job. So did Amanda, who played the deaf paraplegic who could talk. The only part that really weirded me out was the game show scene, but that was because they were dressed as planets. Anyways...
The Dating Game was fun, though not entirely what I expected. Adam was by far the best contestant--he had a rose for the girl he picked! It was so cute, and I wish I had had my camera at the time.
But the best part of the night was random pumpkin carving craziness. I joined Adam, David, Scott and Todd, who had claimed a rather tall and skinny pumpkin. After an offhand comment from me about their design resembling a rocket, they decided to actually make it one. And then I had to cut the smaller pumpkin open since Todd was having issues with it. David was painstakingly adding detailto the back of several pieces while Adam and Scott put as much fire on the thing as they could. In the end it actually turned out really well. I would put a picture up, but I still haven't figured out how to do that. Perhaps Dianna will post one or show me how.
At any rate, I need to go to bed now. My voice has continued to get worse, and I need to perform tomorrow.
-Kim
Librarian, You're a grand old
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment