Saturday, October 29, 2005

I like scaring little kids

Yeah, last night I was at First B terroizing middle schoolers. It was so fun! Of course, they have absolutely no respect for authority, but that's exactly why it is so fun to totally freak them out. Of course, I got a little freaked out myself at first, because it was dark and we were in pretty much the whole church. That place is huge, and I still don't know my way around all of it. The boys didn't really get scared, though. They actually started fighting back when we would tag them. Julie got put in a headlock twice! Then the kid faked an asthma attack and collapsed on the floor. Dianna said she was going to pose him so that when he stiffened he wouldn't fit in a coffin, but he grabbed her and she kneed him in the temple. I guess that's just the danger in this sort of event. Oh, and Laura Rasmussen was there (she used to live in Brookings). I caught her twice in the first round and she called me mean. Hah!

Back at school we watched Mulan and stayed up late talking. I'm so glad we get an extra hour tonight for daylight saving time.

-Kim

1 comment:

chevelleman69 said...

Mauhahahahaha
;)