Sunday, May 27, 2007

General Update

Well, I've been unable to post for a while, so before I jump into the big thoughts/experiences from my week in the wilderness, I thought I should do a separate post just to catch you all up on the rest of what's been going on.

I survived finals week in fairly good shape, managing to keep my GPA right where I like it. I was actually pleasantly surprised with a couple grades, since I took a bit of a risk with one of my finals. Apparently that worked out.

I have a job for the summer now. I'll be working for the SuFu parks department, getting more hours at higher pay than I would have returning to the salad bar. Woot! I'm looking forward to spending a lot more time outside this summer, as well as making enough money to pay for a trip next January. I'll also be doing a bit of work for the USF art department, scanning slides. So I'll certainly be busy once I get started on those two jobs next week.

Last week I was in the Boundary Waters on a wilderness trip that was absolutely amazing. The details of said trip will be discussed in a future post.

This week I'm at home in preparation for my brother's wedding this coming Friday. I'm uber-excited for him.

And that should wrap up my general overview. A more involved and thoughtful post should follow soon.

-Kim

No comments: