Monday, December 05, 2005

I am living on injury row

I realize I haven't blogged for a while and have a lot of ground to cover, but first things first. Dianna broke her toe last Thursday and passed out from the pain, and today Mandy broke her arm falling down the stairs in Glidden. What with them being my roommate and neighbor, I'm starting to get worried I might be next. And since each time it escalates, I'll probably end up breaking my leg or something. ;)

Anyways, this weekend a was a server for Madrigals, and that was a lot of fun. I got to see most of the show for free, and I got to eat the food. And last night was Christmas chapel. It was probably the most awkward concert I have ever participated in, as nothing seemed to go quite as planned. I just hope Elliott is okay, he did not look well at all. My grandma was able to come to the concert, which was great. It's always nice to have a friendly face in the audience.

This weekend I was also consumed by my philosophy paper. I did finally get it done at about midnight, but I don't know how good it is. After that Dianna, Audrey, Mandy and I hung out in Mandy's room for quite a while just talking, mostly about guys. Sheesh, you'd think we were girls or something. ;)

Well, out of time for now, but I thought I'd let you all know I'm not dead or anything.

-Kim

1 comment:

Dianna said...

crud, if you broke your leg...we'd all be in trouble. We'd have to switch beds for a while. So, please, don't break your leg. ;)

you rock, by the way.