Thursday, September 08, 2005

Writing all day long

Well, I suppose I should do a quick update before I get all busy and it turns into an entire week without news. All of my classes seem to be going well. Psych is actually rather boring, but I like having a sluph class, it gives me more time to focus on more important things like Philosophy, all of my music and my own writing.

Speaking of writing, it is now official that Dianna and I will both be working in the Writing Center, though the exact hours are not yet set in stone. Having actual spending money will be a good thing. Then I can go to random movies and buy the new VeggieTales when it comes out in November. And, it just a god thing for an English major to do, in my opinion. After all, what if I end up working in a publishing firm someday? Plus, if there's time when no one has come for help, it should be a good environment for doing my own writing.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Aberdeen for my Uncle allan's fall piano recital. It should be good, he's an amazing pianist. And I'll get to see a lot of my family there. Of course, Aberdeen is a rather long drive, so I won't be back until sometime on Saturday, which will make it awkward to get my laundry done this weekend, especially if I want to go visit Grandma June. Complicatedness!

-Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should seriously get online sometime, because as of an hour or so ago...
my computer officially got "connect-erated" to the internet at SDSU!! wee!!

Anonymous said...

wait! you don't like PSYCHOLOGY!? I LOVE PSYCHOLOGY!!