Today was a good day. We played volleyball at Trinity Baptist--and it was fun! None of us are especially good at volleyball, but we had a blast anyway. I went with Jesse, Dianna, Adam, and Chris showed up later. It's probably a good thing we weren't keeping score. Anyways, the game eventually devolved to a parody of soccer played with a rubber schoolyard ball with Disney princesses on it. We played Dianna and me against Jesse. I think we may have been beating him, but only because he had to cover his whole side alone. And then we came back but I was too jazzed to sleep yet, so I thought I'd make a post.
Oh, and Jesse, right now I am definitely in. ;) (Everyone else, if that statement makes no sense, please disregard it.)
It's raining outside. It's been raining a lot. In fact, getting out of the car after volleyball I noticed that the sidewalks are covered in worms. I hate worms--they make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once. So crazy they locked me in a round room to die, but you can't die without corners, so I dug a hole to get out, but there were worms in that hole. I hate worms, they make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once. So crazy they locked me in a round room to die, but you can't die without corners, so I dug a hole to get out, but there were worms in that hole. I hate worms, they make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once...
Librarian, You're a grand old
12 years ago

2 comments:
Harn Harn,as the little worm says," 'I' will MAKE you crazy." I think I pulled something, we will find out in the AM when I get up. :S Excrutiating pain!! or just agonizing tremors from my muscles. Oh well.
Correct, "Christa are you in or are you out?" ;)
We will have to do this again, but running around in the rain has its advantages too. Worms won't kill you but it probably would be good to avoid them.
worms make me CRAZY!
hehe...
fun times.
Dianna
Post a Comment