So, is it a bad sign if you're cold all over but your face is hot and red? Yeah, thought so. Which is why I've decided not to walk to Dr. Dyer's Bible study tonight. For some reason spending that much more time outside doesn't seem like an especially good idea right now.
In other news, you may have heard that I probably won't be working out at Judson this summer. It's disappointing, but if God wants me here, I'll stay here. So I've been looking at employment options at this end of the state. On the bright side, I'll be able to do things with my friends throughout the summer and I'll be able to help my mom with the Art's Festival. At this point it looks like my best possibility will be in painting. There's a mural that needs to be repaired, and apparently there's a crew of people that paint classrooms every summer. Who knew?
I think my brain is tired, which is severely limiting my creative capacity. So I think I'll just stop things here for today. There should be a limit to my incoherent rambling.
God bless.
-Kim
Librarian, You're a grand old
12 years ago

1 comment:
God may have other plans for your growth in his kingdom. You have plenty of oportunities to do great things here in SF or back in Brookings. even for a little pay ;)
Jesse
Post a Comment